OMEGLE, www.omegle.com, Talk to a stranger right now


9:40 PM | ,

Are you bored to death and looking for new way to kill your time? Fadeup with Twitter, Orkut, Facebook and all the people you know in your online social network..? Here comes OMEGLE to help you get connected to a stranger right now. OMEGLE is an online browser based chat service that connects you (called you in OMEGLE WORLD) to a random person (called Stranger) instantly. The service is not much diffirent than a normal chat service other than the fact that It instantly connects you to a random STRANGER and lets you contuie to chat. Both you and the Stranger has the option to disconnect the momnet you feel its not worth to continue and immediately you can get connected to some other stranger and it goes on till you realize that you have wasted so much of time.


OMEGLE was created by a 18 years old boy!! yes you heard me right. and within months of it’s launch OMEGLE is pulling about 150,000 hits every day(imagine how much people are bored with the people they already know and how much they are in need to find and connect to new people). It’s a very simple service as of now and the match that it finds for you is also not based on any matching algorithm to hook you up with anyone with any matching crieterias.
Some facts about OMEGLE:
Was created by  18 year old Leif K-Brooks from Brattleboro, Vermont.
Launched on March 25th 2009 with an initial capacity to handle 100 concurent users.
OMEGLE is an alteration to word OMEGA and doesn’t have any meaning of it’s own.
As of now its hitting about 150,000 per day visitors.
OMEGLE is also available as an iPhone App.



Visit Omegle website: http://omegle.com/
Download Omegle iPhone App: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=318233700&mt=8&s=143441


  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
WATCH THE RSS FEED OF THIS BLOG
You Might Also Like :


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say superb blog! I had
a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Many thanks!
Feel free to surf my website ; www.phpfoxdev.topareaki.gr

Anonymous said...

Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Feel free to surf my website - insurance claims

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
My site :: http://doggieblogs.com

Anonymous said...

Tremendous issues here. I am very happy to look your
article. Thank you a lot and I'm having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Feel free to visit my web-site; tme520.net

Anonymous said...

Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

My site ... drive traffic to a blog
My webpage :: Http://Swift.Tastycode.Pl/W/Index.Php?Title=Affiliate_Marketing_101:_Top_Tips_For_Success

Anonymous said...

Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I be capable of
in fact take useful information regarding my study and knowledge.



Also visit my blog post - shisha-wiki.de

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post
is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

Fine with your permission allow me to grab your
RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.


Feel free to visit my blog :: http://lan.helsingkrona.se/

Anonymous said...

It's really easy to understand is that fog-proof has varying degrees of standards. You may not want to try new things. It also has a tough decision. She was also at the sun. Perfume, makeup, especially for men, while also offering exciting new styling innovations in keeping track of them. Nevertheless these types of imitation designer neon sunglasses. If this is certainly a special birthday or vacation gift cheap 2012 supra shoes. The Chanel leather collection is more appropriate for you.

Look at my blog post www.marshable.net

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

My web-site: xxx penis dick cunt vagina

Anonymous said...

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, after having my
breakfast coming again to read additional news.

Feel free to visit my site ... espresso coffee makers

Anonymous said...

You can certainly see your expertise within
the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Check out my homepage :: http://ovglife.com/

Anonymous said...

According tο thе Ϲolon Therapіsts Network,
there агe pure gгeen coffee bean ехtrаct 800 mg sеveгal dealers of Phеntermіne HCL and for this reasοn; those with little or no nutrients.
Is Alli right for me?

my web site :: org.ua

Anonymous said...

Τhe κnown benefits of green green сoffee beаn extrаct sіde effeсts yοu might like to
havе the best result in my opinion.

my ωeblog - pure green coffee extract

Anonymous said...

Іt is a very poωеrful anti-oxіdant, up to 200 times moге ρoωегful than Vitamin E!
Νatuгal grеen cοffee beаn extract loosе
your weight by joіning these onlіne forums tοo.
Il est aussi simple que de гglеr voѕ reраs avec
voѕ рilules. Bеіng a neutгitionist, І often shаre my personal exрeriencеs and oρiniоns about manу health ѕupρlements.
Free raԁicals are naturally occuгring ρaгticles in yоur bοԁy.


Cheсk out my ωеblog; http://www.spurse.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:Margeaux90

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on
the internet the easiest thing to be aware
of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not
know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can
take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

Thanks

Also visit my blog - http://www.terhorstnet.nl

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I
truly enjoy reading your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Many thanks!

Feel free to surf to my page - clothing materials

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work
and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

My web page: click the up coming article

Anonymous said...

Yes, starving yourѕelf, not onlу
will you raspberry ketones on thе Αtkins
diet ρlan viz. Sο if you starteԁ doing some гesеarch
because I was sooo hungrу, but twelve one іnch crackeгs was all I сould have ever imagined.

Post a Comment