Omegle....Who made this HELL?


1:10 PM | , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

OMEGLE

There’s something incredibly cool about chatting online with completely random strangers. I used to do it quite a bit when I was a kid [ed: I know some of you would argue that I’m still a kid; really, you’re welcome to your opinion, but as I pay taxes and have kids of my, whether I act like a kid or not, I’m not a kid. boo.]. So you can imagine how excited I was when I heard about Omegle, this neat little service that you can hop on and chat with a random stranger. I had a minute of downtime and figured I’d try it out…and here is the result:
Connecting to server…
You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi!
Stranger: HI!!!!!
Stranger: ARE YOU EXTREME?
You: um. not as extreme as you, apparently.
You: though i do like some of their older stuff.
Stranger: WHO’S OLDER STUFF?
You: extreme.
You: the band.
Stranger: EXTREME IS A PERSON?!?!?!?!
Stranger: OH
Stranger: THAT’S STILL SUPERAWESOME
You: oui.
You: y’know, the caps lock key might help you.
Stranger: NAH.
Stranger: UNCAPS LOCK IS FOR PUSSIES.
You: actually.
You: i can think of a lot of things that are for pussies, but caps-lock ain’t on the list.
Stranger: TO BE HONEST, I’M OVERCOMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING WITH IT.
Stranger: MY EXTREMELY ENORMOUS PENIS.
You: ah. yes.
Stranger: IT EMBARRASES ME.
You: it must.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
So. I recall that I used to have conversations with strangers, not just strange conversations…
See for yourself @ omegle.com. Who knows? You could chat with me (really, though, I don’t want to hear about your penis…).


  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
WATCH THE RSS FEED OF THIS BLOG
You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment