Omegle.com – The R3t@rd’s Playground


2:52 PM | , , , , , , , , , ,

I really hope you’ve not been as unfortunate to come across me on Omegle.com. That site is a playground for random and retarded people like me!
Omegle.com is a chat site where you click the “Start a chat” button, and get connected to a random stranger. I must say that I’ve never had a regular conversation on that site, nor will I ever. I do however try different variations of deceit and creeping people out. I find it hilarious.
The best ones are the conversation with an apparent language barrier, and when I try to make people disconnect as fast as possible.


  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
WATCH THE RSS FEED OF THIS BLOG
You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment