Why does my webcam only work on Omegle video half of the time?


3:09 PM | ,

When I use my webcam on omegle occasionally it will connect mine and the other person's so we can see eath other and it works normally. Most of the time however it gives me a black screen for the stranger and apparently they cannot see my webcam even though I see it in the preview box. I have switched the camera to a laptop, downloaded and installed the drivers, and have had the exact same problem. I have a Creative Livecam! camera.
Can anyone help me with this?

ANSWER:DOWNLOAD LATEST  


  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
WATCH THE RSS FEED OF THIS BLOG
You Might Also Like :


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem and still haven't found a solution :(

Post a Comment