Social Networking in Russia part II, Business Networking: will Russians need a LINKEDIN localized?


2:07 PM |

Maybe it's all official and LinkedIn.com is now opening its branch in Russia? But I have a doubt, I would have known about it I am sure ;)  Well, let's take a closer look at the system internal/ external User Interface and its Logic ,and Ihen I'll leave to you the rest (emotions).
But even before, please let me show you where LinkBOOK.ru is DIFFERENT from LinkedIn.com. They declare (and I believe it's true)  to have lots of different/ (new/ additional, in respect to LinkedIn.com) functionality, such as:
  • Tenders (still not sure what's this about- a Job Marketplace?);
  • on-line sales/ e-commerce;
  • Info-services;
  • the fully functioning groups (as on Xing/ Viadeo) ;
  • ...


  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
WATCH THE RSS FEED OF THIS BLOG
You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment