How to add Facebook friends to Google Talk in Bulk


2:06 PM | , , ,

In a day where social networks are increasing there are hardly any tools which offer feature like integration of all contacts to one place so that you can catch all your friends who are in Yahoo, G Mail and on Hot mail or in Facebook to one place so that you don’t need to switch to different places to talk with all your friends. So let’s start with the procedure wherein you can compile all your friends at one place. There are two phases wherein in first phase we will see how you can export facebook contacts and save to Yahoo, G Mail or even Hot mail. And then later we will see how you can import bulk contacts to Google Talk. What finally you can achieve with this task is that you can simply chat with your facebook friends in with the help of G Talk.
Procedure to export Facebook contacts and save them to Yahoo / Gmail / Hotmail:
  • First you need to go to address.yahoo.com and then you will see a screen as shown below after you sign in to your Yahoo account.
After signing in, all you will find a screen as shown above and now click on facebook icon and after clicking on facebook icon a new window will be opened up where in you need to authorize the sharing by clicking on OK as shown below:

Now as soon as you click on OK, within few seconds you will receive a screen saying that your contacts have been successfully imported.

Once the import is done, click on this to download a CSV file as shown below which has all the email addresses of all your Facebook contacts to your desktop.




  • Most importantly while importing the contacts to Gmail, assign it to some group which will help you easily add them in Google Talk which we will see at a later stage.
How to import bulk contacts to Google Talk.
  • Now, go to G Mail account and compose a new email. Type in the name of the group which you named at the time of importing the contacts to the G Mail as shown below

Now, once you have the list of users in the To: field, its time to select  Select All and Copy the addresses.


After that open Google Talk and Click on Add button which is located at the bottom of the G Talk client. In the next step paste all the contacts in the empty space as shown above.


  • Now, click on Next and all the contacts which you selected will either be added directly to your Google Talk if they are Google contacts or will be invited to use Google Talk if they use different clients other than Google.
In similar fashion, if you use any other Social Network like Orkut, You can first download the CSV format file and the same can be  exported by above mentioned steps and can make use of all the friends who use Orkut or My space or any other social Networking site.


  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
WATCH THE RSS FEED OF THIS BLOG
You Might Also Like :


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this blog post. It was
helpful. Keep on posting!

Feel free to visit my blog :: http://iimeeting.com/English/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=9071&Itemid=0

Anonymous said...

This information is invaluable. When can I find out more?

Here is my web blog vestal

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the
problem still exists.

Also visit my web blog: vestal Watches for women

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

my web page; http://www.penpalspoint.com/

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for sfchronicle vacation hold

Feel free to visit my web page; Www.rio-ramscht.de

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see
if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



my site :: Victorinox watches

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure
whether this post is written by him as nobody else
know such detailed about my problem. You're wonderful! Thanks!

Here is my web site; autopedia.cz

Anonymous said...

Very shortly this web page will be famous among all blog visitors, due to
it's pleasant articles

Feel free to visit my homepage :: armitron

Anonymous said...

Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Here is my web page - akribos watches for women

Post a Comment