MTV roadies first roadie


1:24 PM | ,

A 19 year old guy Vibhor Sharma

I'm Vibhor Sharma and I'm 19 years of age. I'm strong, witty, moody and hard working (shart ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon). I'm yet another bigda hua teen from Delhi, not good in studies…par kuch karne ka jazba rakhta hoon. Friends ke saath baithke unki lene mein mujhe maza aata hai. Mera future toh roadies se hi banega and after winning Roadies Battleground there is no looking back for me!

Battleground was like a demo of roadies. The pressure was high but I love to perform under pressure. I dare to ride this highway to HELL.

I know that everybody will be saying "I'll play till the end", but I say "Jab tak rahoonga sab ki mar ke rakhoonga". I know that people out there will try to vote me out but I'll play with my whole heart, soul and most importantly - brains. I will give my 200% to be the ultimate roadie. Look out for me!


  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
WATCH THE RSS FEED OF THIS BLOG
You Might Also Like :


1 comments:

sunita said...

http://informationmask.blogspot.com/2010/11/top-mba-universities.html

Post a Comment