Some sample GDs with arguments & counter arguments


10:27 PM |

Then friends, are trying hard for CAT or not? I am giving away lots of tips for cat which I know & read in various books. In this article we will take a GD topic, I will give arguments & counter arguments, you think over it, if you do have some points just tell me in comments, justify your points & if you want me to reply you leave back your email id.
A good discussion will try to arrive at a solution thet shows balance. You need to demonstrate your understanding of the issue from more than one perspective alone. The conclusion at the end should indicate a filtration of more relevant issues & recommendation for policies/ changes that can be made in current system


  • Stumble This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Share On Reddit
  • Fave On Technorati
  • Buzz This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Digg This Post
  • Share On Facebook
WATCH THE RSS FEED OF THIS BLOG
You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment